Creating a seamless all-in-one experience, the second edition of the Battery Innovation Days is coming back and is set to take place on 13 & 14 September in a hybrid format, in Brussels (The EGG congress and meeting centre) and online.
Today’s key European Research & Innovation initiatives (Batteries Europe, Battery 2030+ and the Batteries European Partnership Association) in partnership with the Batteries 1st and 2nd IPCEIs, will host a unique hybrid experience designed to bring together numerous key players and experts from the battery field, including representatives from the European Commission.
The Battery Innovation Days event fosters dialogue among the Research community, Policy makers, Industry players and end-users to ensure a constructive feedback loop towards the definition of research and innovation priorities in Europe. The scope of the Battery Innovation Days event is to increase knowledge and encourage exchange around the deployment of leading-edge technologies in battery materials, cell design, manufacturing and recycling.
Including discussions around the battery passport; digital twins for manufacturing; how to improve BMS architectures in the automotive industry; the deep revision currently underway to develop post li-on battery technologies, and much more in a two-day inclusive conference that looks at building a more responsible battery value chain together.
Check out the Agenda and bookmark your favourite sessions now!
- Network and connect with Industry peers: Conversing with like-minded industry experts coming from different backgrounds and companies can provide a refreshingly different insight;
- Stay on top of Trends and technologies: get a handle on the market, and bring awareness to your business by fully immersing in our two-day conference that will cover the hottest topics in the battery industry. Check out the speakers’ list from 2021!
- Attend the delivery of the Battery Young Research Award: honouring academic excellence in battery research, the award recognises the commitment of those students supporting scientific advancements in the field;
- Gain industry insights: visit our sponsors’ stands on-site and connect remotely with our interactive exhibitor booths to learn more about the short and long-term industrial R&I roadmap and on the impactful research findings generated in Europe;
- Enjoy a networking cocktail: broaden your network of contacts, and develop existing ones during the Battery Innovation Days Networking Cocktail on 13 September, 2022
The Battery Innovation Days is a free-of-charge event.
- Physical participation: your physical ticket enables access to the physical venue; join numerous battery stakeholders and experts in Brussels discussing the most promising battery technologies coming our way! Build face-to-face connections, visit our sponsors’ booths and enjoy a memorable cocktail party!
- Online participation: Make the most of your experience on our virtual platform, engage in matchmaking network sessions, attend our keynotes and panels from anywhere in the world, and be sure to visit our exhibitors’ virtual booths.