This year, thanks to our partners at the Nouvelle Aquitaine Region
, BID 2023 will be hosted in the beautiful city of Bordeaux, in France. Similar to previous editions, BID 2023 offers a seamless all-in-one experience; the third edition of the Battery Innovation Days is set to take place on 14 & 15 November
in Bordeaux at the Centre de congrès Cité Mondiale and online
What to expect
The Battery Innovation Days fosters dialogue among the research community, policy makers, industry players and end-users to push battery research and innovation in Europe.
Batteries are crucial to the enabling of technology that will allow the EU to achieve its zero-emissions goals through a responsible and sustainable market. BID’s goal is to increase knowledge and encourage exchange around the deployment of cutting-edge technologies in battery materials, cell design, manufacturing and recycling.
Including discussions around the battery passport; digital twins for manufacturing; how to improve BMS architectures in the automotive industry; the deep revision currently underway to develop post li-on battery technologies, and much more in a two-day inclusive conference that looks at building a more responsible battery value chain together.
- Network and connect with Industry peers: Conversing with like-minded industry experts coming from different backgrounds and companies can provide a refreshingly different insight;
- Stay on top of Trends and technologies: get a handle on the market, and bring awareness to your business by fully immersing in our two-day conference that will cover the hottest topics in the battery industry.
- Attend the delivery of the Battery Young Research Award: honouring academic excellence in battery research, the award recognises the commitment of those students supporting scientific advancements in the field;
- Enjoy a networking dinner and cocktail event with relevant stakeholders and exchange ideas with fellow industry influencers
- Join an exclusive site visit in a pilot factory and R&D center to get to know the key regional players in one of the most flourishing EU battery ecosystems
- Visit the exhibitor booths and extend your network in a prime place for business
- And what could possibly replace the onsite experience, with a side of French cuisine and a glass of Bordeaux?!
Registrations are open, purchase your tickets HERE